ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

Looking for Pitbull ต้องการซื้อพิทบูล ด่วนมาก
  • Hi Henra

I did this topic just for you, then you can post the dog that you need on this

Mark

ใครมีพิทบูล ต้องการเสนอขายก็เชิญเลยครับ
    คุณ เฮนร่า จากอินโดนีเซีย กำลังมองหาอยู่ จำนวน 2 คู่ รวม 4 ตัว
    ขอแบบมีเพดดีกรีนะครับ
    ไฟล์แนบ
    TG1.jpg 40K
  • hi guys im henra from indonesia,im planning to buy 4 adult pitbull with legitimate pedegree from you kennel club union (max 1 years old)
    bully type male and female,i want this kind of colour (see the attachment )
    ukc type of pitbull also male and female,i want this kind of colour (see the attacment )
    please email me if you have any info regarding my post to henradjaya@hotmail.com,thank you guys

PS : thank you so much mark for a really huge help :)
    ไฟล์แนบ
    caesar.jpg 17K
  • more picture
    ไฟล์แนบ
    ice.jpg 29K
  • and more :)
    ไฟล์แนบ
    ice1.jpg 16K
  • more and more
    ไฟล์แนบ
    nice.jpg 19K
    jericho_dream_weaver.jpg 5K
  • hei mark,a shout out to you,thank you sooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
    PS : hei guys im looking a dog to bring home to indonesia,i hope you could help me
  • lots of dogs in Thailand look like as you are looking for
    I will find out if I can just tell me your budget.

มีแฟนพิทบูลจากอินโดฯ กำลังหาซื้อหมาอยู่
    เอ้า ใครมีสุนัขลักษณะและสีตามรูป ต้องการขายก็บอกนะครับ จะช่วยประสานให้
  • :o001: โหยอินเตอร์เลยนะเนี๊ยะ
  • hi mark,about budget we can talk later,i just need to know whether the dogs that i want is available or not,i do business in bkk,i go to bkk every month. . . i see you around mark
  • Hi Henra

Most of my friends imported dogs from USA.
    They import these dogs for their breeding program, so I'm not sure they will sell them or not.
    They will sell, If they make profit. In this case, I'm sure must be a big money. (dog price + shipping cost + mark up = your price)
    or they don't need them anymore, in this case, might be about the quality of dogs.
    Why don't you go direct to the state and buy dogs overthere.

Please do not think, I will make any money from you.
    I'm just a web site owner and do not do business about buy or sell dogs.
    I try to help because I saw your announcement and no one reply.

Mark.
  • hi mark,i you found the dogs that i want,how about you just sent me the price detail,that way i can think about it for a while,or if its over budget how about i buy a pup?
  • That's a good idea:063:
  • hi Henra
    I'm taung. I have a bully. it's born 6/02/2008. it's 7 months old. it 's black and white color,UKC .
  • Tama ' son
    ไฟล์แนบ
    Picture 1213.jpg 77K
  • Hi Henra

I used to see Tama , the father of this dog, he had a very huge head and bully body.
    If you like big dog, you will love him
  • เยี่ยมครับคุณมาเฟีย ไม่มีคิดค่าหัวคิวด้วย
    เพื่อนกันดีจริงๆ ช่วยด้วยใจ
  • Henra

When you need help, I do.

But, I didn't see any actions from you about this dog.
    You like him or not, It's doesn't matter, just give him a reply.

I don't want to be a Sheperd Boy.
    Regards,
    Mark
  • hi mark
    so sorry for the late reply,i've been busy for the last 2 days,hummm about the bully i dont quite like it mark,its a little bit pasif for a 7 month dog,so sorry mark :)got any more candidats,energetic bully mark?how about the type of pitbull that i post the last?again so sorry for the late reply ok mark,i'll keep track of this web board and my email ok
  • Hi Henra, thank you for your reply.

I try to support you because I saw no one reply your message.

I need more people to offer dogs to you, but
    It's not easy to get the dogs with marking like you need.

and I will try to inform the people that I know if they have pups now or in the future.
  • hi mark
    well great things are hard to find. . .
    so time is not the issue
    i think its worth to wait mark :)
    and again mark please accept my apologies
    i didnt mean to be disrespectful
    about the late reply ;)
  • I feel sad that I saw your message and no one reply to you. so why I offer myself to help.

But I understand , all sellers prefer selling to domestic buyers, because they speak the same langqage and not complicate like sell to oversea people.

I hope you get the dogs soon
    Mark
  • hi mark
    im glad that u accepted my apologies,i hope i would found the dog that i want mark,by the way,pitbull in thailand is under the kennel club union of asia right?tke KCUA is under AKC right?