ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

BB crew talk about nakonpahthom pitbull show
  • first want to thank for all the host for having this kick ass show yesterday !!! what i could see is the big improvement of the bully dog in Thailand and we should pround of huh !!!!!!!!!!

Feeling bad - I also could see some breeders short cut the breed by breeding their dog with the English bulldog to make their dog more bully ...........Mannn !! we all could see that and also the judges do ..Lucky that any of their dog didn't get any trophy.. oooooooooooooppssss!!!!!

All of my people enjoy the show ... good dogs ...good food .....good people

However for bb crew ....This is the best show ever !!!!! Two thumb up for Nakonphathom bully team

I cannot type thai for now so sorry but will translate to thai later .. thank you

respect

BB CREW
  • wow~~~~~~~next bully show ~~~ i want entry~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Otto is look like English bulldog too.
  • CommentAuthorGhost CommentTime7 ชั่วโมงก่อน | October 19, 2010, 3:23 am
    Otto is look like English bulldog too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otto is look like English bulldog but he is not bulldog50/pitbull50 [first generation]... You have to get it man!!!!!55555555+
    To all short cut breeder, you haven't ever think that any one don't know what you are doing. The result can prove the method...ooooooooooppssss!!!!!
  • Ghost ... This is a good comment from but i understand that u don know shit about the blood .

otto is boogie's son and boogie is the head doctor , he all the time produce himself in each breeding especially the head piece for gottiline.

however, razoredge or gottiline or any bully dog in this game, we all don know what they did to the breed or mix with bulldog but plzzzzzzzz fucking remember !!! BUFFAaLOBONE is not the one who will do such a bad things and will never respect that kind of people who don respect others .

thank you
    GOF_BB

PS. sizzle my wife is korean may be next time we can talk ...when you come to buffalobone plz let me know .
  • This is boogie'f offspring

and plzz see how he produce after become a legend ...
    ไฟล์แนบ
    popeye.jpg 38K
    china1.jpg 47K
    boogie+osita.jpg 50K
  • more
    ไฟล์แนบ
    jade-gotti-line-pitbull-1a.jpg 49K
    GPINGUINA.jpg 20K
    for20sale20091www.jpg 76K
  • This is otto or " PR' GOTTILINE WCG OTTO " he has been DNA Checked and he is one of the gottiline freak show king !!!

more than that he is my dog ^^

thank you

GOF_BB
    ไฟล์แนบ
    OTTO.jpg 33K
  • More boogie'f offspring...
    ไฟล์แนบ
    IMG_0946-1.jpg 32K
  • ครับขอบคุนทีมงานนครปฐมเช่นกันคับกับมิตติ้งครั้งนี้สนุกมากมันมากคับปีหหน้าหรือปีต่อไปขอให้สนุกเหมือนเดิมอย่างนี้อีกนะคับ