ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

BUFF K-9 by PLATINUM CANINE in THAILAND
  • ล็อตแรกมาถึงเมืองไทยแล้วครับ สําหรับอาหารเสริมกล้ามเนื้อยอดนิยมจากอเมริกา
    ที่ทําให้หุ่นสุนัขตันและบัฟขึ้น ถ้าสนใจสั่งจอง กรุณาโอนเงินเข้าบัญชี ออมทรัพย์
    ธนาคารกสิกรไทย 415-229-0301 แซ่เฮ้ง แล้วจะรีบ EMS ไปให้ทันที
    สินค้ามีจํานวนจํากัดมาก หมดแล้วต้องคอยอีกหลายอาทิตย์ครับ โทรสั่ง SMS
    ชื่อที่อยู่มาที่เบอร์ 081-998-2203 หรือ burghmvp@yahoo.com

Buff K-9 กระปุกเล็ก 12 cc 30 Serving (1 เดือน) ราคา 1,550 บาท
    Buff K-9 กระปุกใหญ่ 40 cc 120 Serving (4 เดือน) ราคา 3,450 บาท
    Heart Protector กระปุก 12 cc 90 Serving (2 เดือน) ราคา 1,850 บาท

ส่งฟรีทั่วประเทศ ขอบคุณพี่ Mark สําหรับพื้นที่ครับ

ไฟล์แนบ
    BuffK-9.JPG 226K
    heman_buff_k9-300x244.jpg 18K
    buff_k9_large-300x2252.jpg 11K
    buff_k9_small-300x225.jpg 11K
    buff_k9_heart_protector3-273x300.jpg 17K
  • Buff K-9 Calender 2011... :020:

ไฟล์แนบ
    buff_k9_calendar10-Medium.jpg 48K
    buff_k9_calendar9-Medium.jpg 69K
    buff_k9_calendar11-Medium.jpg 128K
  • หาเดือนเมษาไม่เจอ เลยเอาเจ้าเบิกเข้าไปแจม...555

ไฟล์แนบ
    April.jpg 157K
    buff_k9_beckiejoon1-copyu.jpg 139K
    buff_k9_calendar2-Medium-copy.jpg 130K
  • นางแบบก็สวย

ไฟล์แนบ
    buff_k9_calendar3-Medium1.jpg 132K
    buff_k9_calendar3-Medium-copy1.jpg 105K
    buff_k9_calendar5-copy.jpg 155K
  • รถก็สุดยอด...

ไฟล์แนบ
    buff_k9_calendar6-Medium-copy.jpg 169K
    buff_k9_calendar7-Medium.jpg 128K
    buff_k9_calendar8-Medium.jpg 151K
  • BuffK-9 Performance Supplements by Platinum Canine are an all-natural, drug-free proprietary formula for building lean muscle mass, improving joint and immune health, and enhancing strength, energy and fertility in performance dogs. If you’ve got a sport dog, hunting dog, protection dog, or a muscle breed, step beyond genetics and discover the secret top breeders and trainers have learned to boost performance and health. Tested for a more than a decade, BuffK-9’s whole-food based blend of protein, amino acids, Omega fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants produces results safely and quickly when added to your dog’s food.

ไฟล์แนบ
    buff_k9_bully_pitbull_muscle_dog_supplement-copy.jpg 147K
  • If you have a performance dog, sport dog, hunting dog or protection dog, or a dog in need of rejuvenation because of aging or injury, you’re in the right place. BuffK-9 supplies your dog with the proper balance of key nutrients to grow and define muscles and support joint and immune system recovery from long days of exercise. BuffK-9 will also help protect your dog from free radical damage and improve heart health, energy and the appearance of its coat.

ไฟล์แนบ
    Mr. Freeze.jpg 19K
    protection training center.jpg 32K
  • BuffK-9 is devoted to improving the health and athleticism of prized performance dogs. When you purchase BuffK-9 supplements, you get a proven formula that produces results in your dog. When it has to work, it has to be BuffK-9.

Benefit 1: More lean, defined muscle mass
    Benefit 2: Greater power, strength and energy
    Benefit 3: Improved joint, immune system and overall health

ไฟล์แนบ
    blue pride.jpg 25K
    Bosko.jpg 25K
  • Top breeders, trainers, celebrities, and enthusiasts rely on BuffK-9 to deliver the results they need. Our all-natural, whole-food formula contains no drugs or unsafe ingredients, just the best vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids and antioxidants, everything you need in the right ratios to deliver better performance. BuffK-9’s powdered formula is easy to administer, simply add the prescribed amount daily to your dog’s food and witness the improvement

ไฟล์แนบ
    J hurd.jpg 26K
    fastlane bulldog.jpg 32K
  • มาดูกันครับว่า มีใครเลือกใช้ Buff K-9 กันบ้าง

What do top performance dog breeders, trainers, celebrities and law enforcement agencies say about BuffK-9?

When it comes to adding lean muscle mass, increasing definition and improving energy and overall health in your prized breeds, no other supplement comes close to BuffK-9. When it has to work, it has to be BuffK-9.

“After months and months of trying to rebuild my monster male Gustav back into the body building physique that he presented before breeding season i had no luck. I gave him high protein dog food and also tried some other ways to bulk him back up but none of that seemed to work. So i tried out this BuffK-9 by Platinum Canine Supplements and with in a week i started to see results..This is a great product and i’m going to use it on all my dogs now...”

James Patton and Big Boi from Outcast

ไฟล์แนบ
    Big Boi.jpg 27K
  • “We’ve used a lot of different nutritional products before but none with the awesome results from your product. I noticed a difference in my rottweiler within the first week. He loves the taste and his coat has even improved. My dog has gained 12 pounds of mass and has alot more endurance. His recovery time after a workout has been cut in half. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

” Mike, Voraussehen Rotts and protection training center

ไฟล์แนบ
    protection training center.jpg 32K
  • I just discovered Buff K-9 for the 1st time at a bully show in Medesto, CA last month. I was convinced into buying a month supply of the supplement after seeing results on other bullies that I know of’s pictures of 30 days before & after, completley changed the bully in every great way possible! I figured you know this is most likely another…[competitor name withheld] type supplement that dont work at all. But I bought it anyways & I put my stud on it right away. So I took him to my local vet before giving him the supplement & had him wieghed in @ 77 pounds. After giving him Buff K-9 for a week, 7 days I took him to my vet again & put him on the scale & he was a solid 89.6 pounds! So he gained 10 pounds after taking BuffK-9 for only 7 days, 7 DAYS!!!! I couldn’t believe it…
    “I can’t believe that your product actually worked. After trying so many different products and being disappointed with the results, I am glad that I tried your product. Just after two weeks, I could start to see the increase and lean muscle mass and definition in my dog.”

Mike, owner of bully forum

ไฟล์แนบ
    bully forum.jpg 26K
  • “I’ve tried just about every other supplement out there and none of them really work, until I tried BuffK-9 by Platinum Canine. I don’t know what’s in this stuff, but it works.”

Oscar Gomez , Blue Pride

ไฟล์แนบ
    blue pride.jpg 25K
  • ข่าวเด่น นํ้าหนักเพิ่ม 18 ปอน์ดภายในหนึ่งเดือน...:017:

Rottweiler gains 18 lbs of muscle using BuffK-9 Supplements
    Posted on May 20, 2011 by admin
    BuffK-9 Supplements: News
    Mike, owner of “Varick” (BuffK-9 Athlete), has confirmed that his dog has put on an amazing 18 POUNDS OF SOLID MUSCLE MASS WITHIN MONTHS. The gains seen on Varick are phenomenal and not surprising considering the feedback received by various clients and users of BuffK-9. The results should not be taken lightly, however, as the owner put in countless hours of hard training as well. We would like to thank Mike for all of his hard work and excellent feedback.

ไฟล์แนบ
    Varick 2.jpg 27K
    Varick.jpg 37K
  • Official Buff K-9 Athelete นักกีฬานักกล้ามของบัฟเคไนน์

Presenting: “Mr. Freeze” of Buff K-9 Supplements.
    Mr. Freeze is an Official BuffK-9 Athlete. He has a strong lineage and comes from a well respected name in the American Bulldog world. Weight 104 Lbs

ไฟล์แนบ
    Mr. Freeze.jpg 19K
    heman_buff_k9-300x244.jpg 18K
  • เจ้าวาลิค พ่อพันธ์ล็อตไวเรอร์ชื่อดังในอเมริกา นําเข้าจากเยอร์มันนี

Presenting: “Varick” of Voraussehen Rotts.
    Varick is an Official Buff K-9 Athlete who is descended through the best of the Rottweiler lineages imported from Germany. He is a proven performer and award winner of several shows. Notice the rare feature of dense muscle mass on Varick, not many Rottweilers come with this type of muscle structure.

ไฟล์แนบ
    Varick 2.jpg 27K
  • Presenting: “BOSKO” of Imperial Kennels.
    บอสโก้ จากอิมพีเรี่ยวแคนนัล

Bosko is an Official Buff K-9 Athlete. He is an American Bully through well established lineage and has won several shows and is holder of various awards. He represents the proper muscle density and “thick” look that is highly sought after in the Bully world.

ไฟล์แนบ
    Bosko.jpg 25K
  • Presenting “King Capo” of Bluepitbull-q8.com
    คิงคาโพล ก็อตตี้ชื่อดัง จากบูลพิทคอกก็ใช้ Buff K-9...

King Capo is an Official Buff K-9 Athlete. He is an American Bully who has won several dog shows, including the ABKC in 2010. He is well known in the Middle East as well as within the Gottiline Board member circle.

ไฟล์แนบ
    King Capo.jpg 28K
  • และที่สําคัญ เซียนจอห์นกัปตันหมาลากล้านนาฟันธงว่า
    สิงห์นักลากที่อเมริกา ส่วนมากต่างเลือกใช้ Buff K-9 กัน... :019:

แบบนี้เบิกต้องทดลอง

ไฟล์แนบ
    209680.JPG 86K
    IMG_2058 (3).JPG 274K
  • เป็นอาหารเสริมสุนัข ที่ได้ขายหน้าร้าน GNC (ศูนย์รวมผลิตภัณฑ์เสริมอาหารอันดับ 1 ที่มีสาขา
    ทั่วโลก) ที่รัฐแคริฟอร์เนียในอเมริกา แสดงว่าต้องดีและเห็นผลจริงครับ ถึงจะขายในร้านนั้นได้...

ไฟล์แนบ
    buff_k9_order-300x225-283x300.jpg 26K
  • ขอบคุณครับคุณก้อง เพิ่งเห็น... :015:
  • กระปุกใหญ่ใช้ได้นานไหมอะคับ
  • markmint2531 9:51PM Permalink
    กระปุกใหญ่ใช้ได้นานไหมอะคับ

Buff K-9 กระปุกใหญ่ 40 cc 120 Serving
    ราคา 3,450 บาท ใช้ได้นาน 4 เดือนครับ...
  • กระปุกนึงเห็นลเลยปะคับ
  • Fast Result (กรณีอยากได้ผลเร็ว) ก่อนออกกําลังกายให้หนึ่งช้อนโต๊ะคู่กับโยเกิร์ต
    หลังออกกําลังกาย 45 นาทีให้พร้อมอาหารอีกหนึ่งช้อนโต๊ะ ไม่ถึงครึ่งกระปุกก็เห็นผลแล้วครับ...
  • ส่วนหมาที่ไม่ได้ออกกําลังกายหนัก ให้เพียงวันละช้อนพอ เพื่อความหนาบึกของร่างกายและกล้ามเนื้อครับ
    วันละสองช้อนเหมาะสําหรับ Performance, Working, Sporting, Hunting & Protection Dogs
  • =D> =D> =D>
    งานนี้...แตมป์ต้องลอง......
  • ขอบคุณครับตี้, bestfatheryou... :020:

ไฟล์แนบ
    DSC00329.JPG 216K
  • แตมป์มะ แตมป์มะ!!! เบิกก็จะลองเหมือนกันครับต่าย ถึง Body Builder ยังได้ผลดี แต่อ่าน
    เกี่ยวกับระบบของ Buff K-9 ที่เข้าไปช่วยปั้มเลือดและอ๊อกซีเจ้นให้กล้ามเนื้อใช้งานแล้วใจขึ้น
    จะเปิดกระปุกใหญ่เย็นนี้ใช้ก่อนออกกําลังกาย เพื่อให้เห็นความแตกต่างช่วงสองอาทิตย์กันไปเลย... :020:

ไฟล์แนบ
    IMG_2076.JPG 105K
  • ของเค้าดีจริง :063:
  • ขอบคุณครับพี่มุ๊

Buff K-9 กระปุกใหญ่ตอนนี้เหลือแค่ 3 แล้ว โดนลูกค้าจองที่งานอิมแพคเมืองทอง ช้าหมดอดลอง
    ล็อตแรกมาเท่าที่เห็นครับ เอามาทดลองตลาดบ้านเรา แต่ว่าที่อเมริกาสินค้าตัวนี้บูมสุดๆ

ไฟล์แนบ
    BuffK-9.JPG 226K
  • ได้เวลาพาหมาออกกําลังกายแล้ว เจ้าเบิกทดลองโด๊ป Buff K-9 สองช้อน ครับวันนี้... :015:

ไฟล์แนบ
    Burgh Muscle 2554-06-01 19.48.01.dvr-ms_snapshot_08.19_[2011.06.15_16.10.04].jpg 154K
  • ทดลองแล้ว กลิ่นหอม กินง่าย วันนี้ให้ลากหนึ่งชั่วโมง วิ่งครึ่งชั่วโมง
    กระโดดขึ้นลงบรรไดอีกยี่สิบนาที ความแตกต่างคือร่างกายฟื้นฟูได้เร็วมาก
    พลังงานเหลือเฟือ ไปต่อได้เรื่อยๆ แต่กล้ามต้องคอยดูกันต่อไปครับ...

ไฟล์แนบ
    IMG_2090.JPG 72K
    IMG_2094.JPG 196K
    IMG_2098.JPG 220K
  • เอามาขายถูกกฏหมายรึเปล่าครับ หรือว่าแอบเอาเข้ามาแบบไม่เสียภาษี

แล้วมีกระทรวงหรือกรมไหนรับรองรึยังครับว่าปลอดภัยจริง

แล้วก็อย่าอ้างว่าเมืองนอกเค้าใช้กันนะครับ

เบื่อพวกพ่อค้าแบบนี้ เล่นซิกแซกตลอด

• ถูกกฎหมายแน่นอนครับ ผมเป็นเจ้าของบริษัทอยู่ที่เชียงใหม่นา ไม่มีซิกแซกหลอก เฉพาะล็อต
    นี้ทั้งค่าส่ง เดินเรื่องอากรขาเข้า ภาษีจากกรมศุลกากรก็เกินสองหมื่นแล้วผีเอ้ย มีใบเสร็จด้วย
    ส่งมาทางเครื่องบิน ผมผู้ซื้ออยู่เมืองไทย ใครหลบภาษีจากสุวรรณภูมิแบบนี้ได้ ก็นับว่าสุดยอด

ผมไม่ใช่พ่อค้า แต่เป็นนักธุรกิจในสิ่งที่ตัวเองอยากจะทํา นี่เป็นงานอดิเรกที่ผมชอบ(กล้ามเนื้อ)
    ไม่ได้ทําเป็นอาชีพ กําไรเล็กๆ น้อยๆ ที่ได้ก็ไว้ใช้จ่ายในกิจกรรมหมาๆ ควักเงินออมทรัพย์
    ในวงการนี้ไปเรื่อยๆ มันก็ไม่ใช่ อย่าคิดว่าอะไรที่คุณไม่มีปัญญาทํา แล้วคนอื่นเค้าจะทํา
    ไม่ได้สิ แค่นําสินค้าเข้าสําหรับผมมันเรื่องจิ้บๆ และอีกอย่าง ผมเป็นคนตงฉิน ซื่อตรงครับ...

Buff K-9 เป็นสินค้ายอดนิยมและประสบความสําเร็จสุดๆ ที่อเมริกาจริง ว่างๆ แวะไปชมได้
    http://www.buffk-9.com/
  • กล้ามสวยจังวุ้ยเจ้าเบิกนี่ :020:
  • นี่ยังธรรมดานะครับ ตอนนี้ใช้ iphone ถ่ายรูปอยู่ ถ้าได้ DSLR แบบคุณก้องเมื่อไหร่
    จะประกาศให้บอร์ดได้รับรู้ว่า หมากล้ามที่สวยที่สุดในเมืองไทย อยู่ที่เชียงใหม่นี่เอง... :015:

ไฟล์แนบ
    IMG_2084.JPG 137K
  • ตอนนนี้ของหมดแล้วรึยังครับ พอดีเพิ่งมาเห็น ฮ่าๆๆๆ