ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

looking for an experiential pitbull jugde
  • hello guys and mafiamark?
    its been a while huh?
    my club are planning to held a pitbull event next year here in indonesia,there would be a lot of event to macth between each competitor,one of them is conformation show using the adba or akc or ukc regulation,we havent decide which regulation that we are going to use,can you recommend a few names of judge from your country that experiential judging pitbull especially using the adba or akc or ukc regulation?
    i hope you guys could help me,that would be very nice,you could contact me via messenger,email me or just reply via this thread,thank you guys,much love

ball_end@yahoo.com
    henradjaya@hotmail.com
  • คุณ มาร์ค ไปจัดการเลยครับ
  • สวัสดีทุกคนและคุณ Mark มาเฟีย
    มันเป็นเวลานานพอสมควรที่ผมไม่ได้เข้ามาเยี่ยม
    สโมสรของผมวางแผนที่จะจัดงานพิทบูลปีหน้าในประเทศอินโดนีเซีย มันจะมีหลายประเภทที่จะแข่งขันกัน
    หนึ่งในนั้นที่แน่นอนก็คือการใช้กฎของ ADBA, AKC, หรือUKC แต่ทางเรายังไม่ได้ตัดสินใจว่าจะใช้อันไหนดี
    คุณช่วยแนะนำบุคคลในประเทศไทยที่มีประสบการณ์ทางด้านการเป็นผู้ตัดสินประกวดสุนัขพิทบูลโดยใช้กฏของ
    ADBA, AKC, หรือUKC เป็นหลักให้หน่อยได้มั้ย? ผมหวังว่าพวกคุณคงจะช่วยผมได้ มันจะดีมากๆเลย
    จะติดต่อผมทางเมสเซ็นเจอร์ อีเมลหาผม หรือกดตอบอีเมลที่อยู่ข้างล่างนี้เลยก็ได้ ขอบคุณทุกคนมาก รักมากๆเลย

อะไรประมาณนี้ละครับ... :020:
  • โห...!!!!!!

ตามาร์คดังสุดยอด!! ขอซูฮก ครับ พี่มาร์ค++++----******
  • ท่าน Tek แปลได้เยี่ยม..

Steeler sill in the hunt for a playoff spot!. but with a tough next 3 games.
  • Hi Henra

That right, It's long time never seen, glad to see you again.

Only few conformation shows in Thailand lately. but just for a friendship not serious event.
    Pitbulls are still underground dog in Thailand, and no club to certify them.

If you asked for an experimental judge , It's hard for me to recommend.
    Of course, we have many pitbull experts here, but most are independents.

Regards,
  • Hi Ball ' I tink It better if you contact to Williekennel.com, because Willie has exp about pitbull comp more than Mark.
    And I thaink he know many judge (AKC)in Thailand.
    Hope you get some recommend from him.

contact no.0066-32-232039 k.Willie
  • คนแปลด่วนเลย ครับจะได้ต่อเนื่อง
  • tink =?
    exp =?
    comp =?
    thaink =?

:028: หาคนแปลด่วนเลยคร๊าบ จะได้เข้าใจ
  • ขอโทษครับ ที่ไม่ได้แปล ผมตอบเขาไปดังนี้

สวัสดี เฮนร่า

แม่นแล้ว เราไม่ได้คุยกันนานเลย ดีใจที่ได้เจออีกครั้ง
    ระยะหลังนี้ มีการประกวดพิตบูลน้อยมากในประเทศไทย
    และการจัดก็เพื่อความสามัคคี ไม่ใช่งานแบบจริงจังมากนัก
    พิตบูลก็ยังเป็นหมาต้องห้ามในประเทศนี้ ยังไม่มีองค์กรไหนให้การรับรองด้วย

ถ้าคุณต้องการกรรมการที่มีประสบการณ์และน่าเชื่อถือ มันยากมากสำหรับผมที่จะแนะนำ
    แต่แน่นอนครับ ประเทศไทยมีผู้เชี่ยวชาญในเรื่องพิบูลอยู่มากมาย แต่ทุกท่านจะมีความเป็นตัวของตัวเองสูง (มีความชอบที่แตกต่างกัน)

ด้วยความนับถือ
  • ชอบ แม่นแล้วนี้ แปลเป็นภาษาแถวบ้านเลยครับ 5555555
  • tink =? สงสังพิมพ์ผิดน่าจะเป็น think
    exp =? สงสัยจะย่อจาก experience
    comp =? สงสัยจะย่อจาก company
    thaink =? สงสังพิมพ์ผิดน่าจะเป็น think

หาคนแปลด่วนเลยคร๊าบ จะได้เข้าใจ

ผมลองเดา ไม่ยืนยัน
  • Stykyfingers:

When the Steelers were 6-2 this year, I was sitting back and relax
    but now we're in five-games losing streak, I would be glad to see them in the playoff... :001:

แม่นแล้ว นี่มันไม่ค่อยคุ้นเลยนะพี่ Mark คนอินโดอ่านภาษาไทยออกนี่เค้าโดน Culture Shock เต็มๆเลยนะครับ...:020:
  • @mark
    thank you so much for the info mark,do you use blackberry?if you use it can you add my pin?just ask my pin to oak cub ok,bye mark.i saw a few of conformation show on willie website,when was it held?they were using the ak regulation right?
    @ghost
    thanks for the help bro,i'll try to contact willie ok
  • by the way,does willie speak any english?
  • I just lost my BB few months ago , lost all important numbers too:002:

I'm not sure, what standard we used ha ha , because in one show, there are many styles of Pitbull in the same show , ADBA UKC AKC and ABKC.

K Willie is a nice guy, excellence in Einglish and he have lots of experience about show dog.
  • คุณเฮนร่าเขียนมาว่า

ขอบคุณมากๆ สำหรับข้อมูล แล้วถามมว่าผมใช้ มือถือ แบลคเบอรรี่หรือเปล่า ถ้าใช้ช่วยแอด Pin ของเขาลงไปด้วย ให้ถามจากคุณโอ๊ค
    แล้วเขาบอกว่าเขาเห็น สองสามงานประกวดในเว็บของคุณวิลลี่ และเมื่อไรจะมีการประกวดอีก และการประกวดใช้มาตรฐานของ AKC ใช่ไหม
    และขอบคุณน้าผี เขาจะติดต่อคุณวิลลี่

และ คุณวิลลี่ พูดภาษาอังกฤษได้ไหม

ผมตอบไปว่า
    ผมเพิ่งทำมือถือ BB หายไป สองสามเดือนก่อน เบอร์ต่างๆที่สำคัญก็หายไปด้วย

ผมไม่ค่อยแน่ใจว่าตอนประกวดใช้มาตรฐานไหนบ้าง ฮ่าๆๆ เพราะว่า ในหนึ่งงานโชว์ มีหมาหลากหลายลงในสนามเดียวกัน ทั้ง ADBA UKC AKC and ABKC

คุณวิลลี่เป็นคนน่ารัก และพูดอังกฤษเก่งมากๆ และก็มีประสบการณ์เกี่ยวกับการประกวดมากด้วย
  • สำหรับท่านที่อยากพูดอังกฤษเก่ง โปรดอย่าแปลตรงตัว ตามดิกชั่นนารีนะครับ

ภาษาอังกฤษ ไม่มีคำแปลที่ตรงตัวกับภาษาไทย คำแปลมันดิ้นได้ไปตามสถานการณ์ และอารมณ์ในขณะนั้น
    บางเวลา คำพูดเดียวกัน แต่ความหมายคนละเรื่องเลยครับ ดังนั้น อย่าพยายามแปล ให้พยายามทำความเข้าใจในสิ่งที่เขาจะสื่อครับ

คำว่า แม่นแล้ว ในความหมายของอังกฤษ ที่ผมแปลออกมา ผมจงใจ สื่อออกไปแบบนั้นจริงๆครับ
    เพราะอยากแปลให้คนอ่านได้ อารมณ์ตามในสิ่งที่ผมกำลังคุยกันครับ
  • @mark
    if you decide to buy another bb let me know the pin through oak cub ok,so we can trade info about the pitbull movement around asia hehehe,i emailed willie 2 day ago via tanpit@williekennel.com,but no reply till now,do you have another contact beside his cellular phone,say his bb pin hehehe or another email address?
  • Hi Herra.
    You go to ipitbulldog.com and make the new toppic there, how to contact
    him, many one there know him well it may answer your question by themself as well.

ไม่ค่อยได้ใว้ภาษาอังกฤษนานบางคำอาจไม่ค่อยถูกเท่าไหร่ แต่คิดว่าคนที่
    ภาษาอังกฤษดีคงเข้าใจ
  • Henra try to contact him at this number 081 823 9914

I already have new phone Nokia C6700 just for talk and easy to keep sir
  • thank you mark,its that a cellular number?do i have to use special country area?
  • That's right, his cell phone number. You must use country area code, I'm not sure Thailand 66 81 823 9914

If I have free time in the future I will visit your club over there to see the show.
  • See Henra, i told you there will be better answer for you if you ask other people in this website!! And dont forget to introduce me to hot indo chicks okay?

cheers mate!

oak
  • @mafia mark
    thank you for the help bro,i'll try to contact willie asap,my club website is www.ppbcjakarta.com its a simple website,the event will be held next year in april,if you happens to have the chance to go to indonesia,we would love to have you,if not,i'll sent the dvd of the whole event if you want for free,just let me know your address bro
    @oak
    thanks for the hel bro,we would love to have you here in indo