ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

• Well, John you have to get over it. Some people are crazy in they mind 555+ I never take it over in my head. We can be friends with all.... :m001:
  • I'm so sorry, guy! that I talk about your thai writing. I never know before that you are foreign people. so, everyone already known now and I hope no one talk about your writing again.
    Peace.
    Ghost rider!
    PS. Do you guy know "www.ipitbulldog.com"? That cool!!!
  • Hi John

You better introduce youeself in the member list, we will know more about you.

Anyway, welcome friend
    Mark
  • Read what you want and leave what you don't.ผมไม่เก่งอิงลิช เอาเป็นว่า เลือกอ่านที่ต้องการ อ่านแล้วสบายใจได้ความรู้ แต่ไม่ต้องสนใจกับสิ่งที่คุณไม่ต้องการหรือไม่มีประโยชน์สำหรับคุณนะ Mr.John. lol
  • :015:ฮ่า ฮ่า...อินเตอร์เชียว กระทู้นี้:019::020:
  • ดีครับทุกคนเป็นเพื่อนกันได้ เชื้อชาติ ภาษา ศาสนา ไหนเราก็เป็นเพื่อนกันได้ แม้แต่ผีก็เป็นเพื่อนกันได้ ฮิฮิฮิ จิงป่าว
  • certainly sir จิงครับท่าน+5555 kn1
  • Hi John.
    This's my best web too.I'm here for 6 going to 7 years and I'd like to say well come to our home.

คุณตี๋ ภาษาอังกฤษไม่เก่งไม่เป็นไร หาแฟนเป็นฝรั่งสึกคนก็เก่งเองแหละ ผมเองก็ Snake Snake Fish Fiish Same Same You
    แต่ผมจะสอนให้สองสามคำเอาแบบพูดแล้วฝรั่งงงไปเลย Go Far Far Don't Dr.Head To Me กับ Come near near
    และอีกคำนึงที่ต้องพูดเวลาเจอฝรั่งสวยๆ I'm very HOT เพราะอากาศบ้านเราร้อนมากถ้าเขาถามว่า Are you sure? ก็ตอบไปว่า Yessss I'm.
    ไม่นานภาษาก็ดีขึ้นเองแหละ อ.เอ็นเดียว บอกว่าภาษาอังกฤษง่ายนิดเดียว(ที่เหลือยากหมด)

Mind better than mouth.
  • Hey John.

Am Tom

Welcome to Thailand 's website (Maybe this is the origin of Thailand American pitbull)..Mostly people in here very crazy with the pitbull that you can ask and talking for all topic has been related.

We're so glad if who has interested with American pitbull...we're not yellow ,withe or black ( ape ) and we can't separate Buddhist , Christians ,Muslim bucause we?re family.

Welcome to our family.
  • help translate please I can not read
    ^__^
  • เป็นคนชาติไหนค่ะ....
  • เดียวหารูปได้ก่อนแล้วจะลงไว้ในลายชื่อสมาชิกครับ แค้นี้ก่อนแล้วกันขอบคุณมากๆครับ