ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

CHIANG MAI PITBULL ล้านนาหมาแดง PITBULL NORTH
  • พี่จอนท์น้องบอกว่าอยากเอาลายมาอวดพี่น่ะimage
    ไฟล์แนบ
    189387.jpg 85K
  • ไปเซาะผ่อตี่ไหน หึ
  • เอาน้องไข่เจียว...มาเพ้นท์สีดิ ( เปลี่ยนอาชีพจากช่างโรงกลึงมาเพ้นท์สีตามร่างกายดีกว่า ) น่าสนุก
  • โฮ้ะตัวเก่าบ่ะจั้ยชอบลายสักบ่ะจั้ยก่าอิอิอิอิอิ
    พี่สันลองเปลี่ยนดูดิ เมียเอาตายแน่ๆ55555555
  • พี่สันนี้เข้ามารอดูMVอ่ะเนาะพี่555
  • เก่ง ดูรูปลายสักแล้วขนลุกเว้ย
  • นี่ๆ ลายสักสวยๆimage
    ไฟล์แนบ
    Sexy-Tattoos-For-Girls.jpg 26K
  • บอกน้องเอาขาลง แล้วกะยกแขนขึ้น ใข้หันขนขี้แฮ้อะ
    ไฟล์แนบ
    Tattoo-Ideas-For-Girls1.jpg 29K
  • สัก กับนอนทับหนังสือพิมพ์เหมือนกันก่อนิ
  • จัดปายimage
    ไฟล์แนบ
    Sexy_Tattoo_Girls.jpg 68K
  • แล้วที่นั้งทับ ตรงแข้งนะมันรูปอะไร ถ่ายมาดูหน่อยไม่อยากดูของจริง เดียวสดิ้งปาดก้านคอเอิก
  • อยู่บ้าน มีความสุขจังนะimageimage
    ไฟล์แนบ
    Sexy-Tattoo-Designs-For-Girls-The-Best-Foot-and-Sleeve-Tattoos-1.jpg 44K
  • เหรอว่าเอาแบบนี้
    ไฟล์แนบ
    apple-hot-sexy-girl.jpg 65K
  • มิเอาลายสักละ ไม่เอาลายแปะอะ จัดดิ
  • จัดไงล่ะ
  • ไปหาอาหารยี่ปุ่นกินเหอะ เย็นดี555
  • ไปใหนยังไม่ค่อยได้เลย จะไปหาอาหารที่ใหนกิน ล่ะคร้าบ
  • เมียกักบริเวณว่างั้น555555
  • พี่ๆทั้งหลายดูที่ลายอย่า่งเดียวเน้อ แค่อยากรู้ว่ามันไม่เจ็บหรือยังไงว่ะ ไม่รู้จะคัตมันยังไงดี เอาแบบนี้เนาะ
    ไฟล์แนบ
    untitled.jpg 123K
  • อ้ายไค้กิ๋นเย็นๆเอาเย็นตาโฟบ่อ้าย
  • เอารูปมาให้ดูเป็น น้ำจิ้ม ระหว่างตัดต่อ MV ( กำลังลักลอบทำในระหว่างงาน อิ อิ )
  • นั่น!!! อากาศร้อนๆ ท้องไม่ดียังจะมากินซูชิอีก กินหอยกับอัตมาเล็กดีกว่ามั้ง... :020:

ไฟล์แนบ
    DSC01179 (2).JPG 172K
  • การซ้อมรางครั้งนี้ LUNA กับ OPTIMUS เป็นช่วงพัก เลยเปิดโอกาสให้ สองดาวรุ่ง ของวงการ บรรเลงเต็มที่
    -Hector กลับมาพร้อมกับ body ที่หนาขึ้นมาก โดยเฉพาะหน้าอก

ไฟล์แนบ
    h1_resize.jpg 155K
  • กล้ามเนื้อรัดตัว กับจุดเด่นของมุมขา

ไฟล์แนบ
    h5_resize.jpg 131K
  • พร้อมลุย

ไฟล์แนบ
    h3_resize.jpg 160K
    h7_resize.jpg 156K
  • โอ้ะอ้ายแดงแป๊ดดดดดดเลยอ้าย55555555
  • PUMA ได้พิสูจน์ตัวเองแล้ว ว่า มันคือ "อาวุธหนัก จริงๆ "

ไฟล์แนบ
    p1_resize.jpg 197K
  • ทั้งสูง

ไฟล์แนบ
    p5_resize.jpg 135K
  • ทั้งยาว

ไฟล์แนบ
    p4_resize.jpg 192K
  • หมา 10 เดือน กับ น้ำหนักที่ลาก 1 ตันนนนนนนนนนน

ไฟล์แนบ
    p10_resize.jpg 157K
  • ++++และนี่คือ สอง ใน ทีมของ Pitbull North +++

ไฟล์แนบ
    h2_resize.jpg 180K
    p14_resize.jpg 230K
  • ขอเวลาสำหรับ MV ซักระยะ เดี๋ยวโดนไล่ออกจากงานครับบบบ
    ++++ BEAT LABRADOR+++++
  • ขี้โกง เลี้ยงหมาขายาว... :012:

ไฟล์แนบ
    Burgh.JPG 95K
  • ตั้มขอแนะนําเวลาทํา Slow Motion ให้ตัดเสียง (mute)ออกครับ
    เพราะเสียงคล้ายหุ่นยนต์มันจะติดมากับเพลงมันส์ๆ... :020:
  • หมาขายาวววววววววววววเวลาทำมันมันจริงน่ะทั่นเต็ก55555555
  • เอาหมากล้ามมาดูหน่อยตั้ม
  • ดีนะเก่งที่เชียงใหม่ไม่มีสโลปอัพ ยังพอมีความหวังสู้สงครามหมาแดง ไม่งั้นเห็นยาวๆ แบบนี้บ่อยๆ เลิกซ้อมไปนานแล้ว... :003:

ไฟล์แนบ
    612.jpg 52K
  • ดีนะเก่งที่เชียงใหม่ไม่มีสโลปอัพ ยังพอมีความหวังสู้สงครามหมาแดง
    ใครบอกว่าไม่มีสโลปอัพ มีดิทั่นเต็ก ที่ซ้อมกันทุกวันนี้ก็สโลปนั้นและทั่น555555555
  • ตั้ม!!! ลงแข่งขันหมากล้ามต้องใช้อาหารเสริมนะครับ ไม่งั้นเสีย
    เปรียบคู่ต่อสู้ มีหรือยัง? ถ้าไม่มีเดี๋ยวคิดราคาต้นทุนให้ โด๊ปด่วน...

Dog Supplements

The use of herbal extracts as Supplements for Dogs to enhance athletic performance has been studied and practiced for thousands of years. The active components of several botanical products have been shown to support the development of healthy, lean muscle tissue in canines.

Natural Alternative to Anabolic Steroids by Equiade Inc.Disease comes from a deterioration of cellular structure and function whether it's in humans or dogs. Because of damage to the cells they are not able to repair themselves.

Damage can be due to injury or improper supplementation. The way to reverse this damage is through proper canine supplementation for dogs. Equiade, Inc. has 20 years of experience in manufacturing vitamins for pets.

Lube All Plus is a dog supplement for joints that has proven results for dog joint pain and dog arthritis. It is a dog supplement which contains extra strength ingredients found to repair damaged cells and stimulate the reproduction of new healthy cells.

One of the most popular pit bull supplements is our Body Builder supplement which can be used for any size dog. Body Builder pit bull supplement helps build lean muscle in your animal and, for breeders, enhances fertility in males and females.

By giving dog supplements to your pet you may see a marked difference in their health and behavior. They may appear younger and happier. Don't skimp on helping your dog. After all he is mans' best friend.

Click here to purchase Body Builder today!

Testimonials

"I am an owner, breeder, and handler of show pembroke welsh corgis. Sincerely, your Body Builder is extraordinary. I started with your product two years ago. My corgi bitch finished her American Championship in two weekends, over good dogs. She also won five all breed Best in Shows and several group ones. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, because this product was instrumental for making her a star!" J.A.

"I started giving my Treeing Walker Coonhound your product. Within weeks, I could see a noticeable difference in his muscle tone and mass. After winning many honors and compliments prior to using your product, things only got better once I began giving him Body Builder. To top off a great year, my dog went on to win the highest title in our sport, by being crowned "United Kennel Club World Show Champion" at 4 years old. I highly recommend Body Builder for dogs and will continue to use this product within my kennel for years and years to come! Thanks for a wonderful product and keep up the good work!!" S.H.

"Thank you for your superior product, BODY BUILDER, it has done what no other supplement has been able to do for our Great Danes. Whenever we send a video to a potential client they always remark about the condition and muscle tone of our dogs, the general comment is "Why do your dogs have such better muscle tone than all of the others (puppies and dogs) I have seen?", or "What do you do to keep your dogs in such superior condition?". Thank you for a product ALL dog people should try." O.S.

Body Builder™ is a natural supplement.
    Not only does Body Builder™ build muscle quickly, but it also works as an Anti-Stress. No other product on the market can help make this claim. Body Builder's unique microcrystallized liquid base greatly increases the effectiveness of Gamma Oryzanol*. Gamma Oryzanol was one of the first plant sterols to be studied for its Muscle building effect. It was discovered that this constituent of rice bran oil supports overall health & development. Body Builder dosage information: Under 75 pounds, take 2.5mg or 1/2 tsp per day. 100-200 pounds, take 5mg or 1 tsp per day
    ไฟล์แนบ
    17989_L_vvs_000.jpg 55K
    DSC01366.JPG 111K
    17989_L_vvs_000.jpg 55K
    DSC01366.JPG 111K
  • สโลปอัพพื้นอัพตามสู้ไหวแน่นอนครับเก่ง แต่ถ้าลู่ลากอยู่สูงกว่าพื้นแบบที่งานขอนแก่นคงต้องหมดหวังกัน...
  • ทั่นเต็กเห็นหมาก่อนแล้วจะบอกว่าไปกินอาหารเสริมอะไรมามันถึงได้แม่เจ้าขนาดนี้ ไปดูก่อนเจ้าสำนักแทรนเองไม่มีกล้ามเป็นมัดๆก็เสียชื่อบิ๊กจอนท์หมดดีทั่น555555555
  • จัดรูปมาให้ชมเป็นขวัญตาด่วน... :020:
  • เงียบกันหมด
  • เงียบอาหยังก่าาาา
  • ของดีต้องใจเย็นๆดิอยากเห็นเวลาเค้าซ้อมลางก็ไปดูด้วยตาตัวเองเลย จริงป่าวพี่จอนท์
  • ต้องไปดูแน่นอนครับเก่ง วันนี้ไปซ้อมลากเจ้าเบิกมา เป็นวันที่ประทับใจมากที่สุด
    ในที่สุด เจ้าเบิกก็พุ่งระเบิดออกตัวเป็นครั้งแรก มันเป็นอะไรที่สะใจที่สุดตั้งแต่ซ้อมมา
    เห็นแล้วขนลุกเลย... :o061:
  • ท่าเดียวกับเจ้า Goliath เลย ไม่สนว่าข้างหลังจะหนักแค่ไหน มองไปข้างหน้าแล้วพุ่งอย่างเดียว... :024:
  • ช่ายเลย ไม่มีรูป ถ้าไม่มีความรู้สึก ฮ่าๆๆๆ
    ออกแบบนี้เลยเหรอ
    ไฟล์แนบ
    ottopull.jpg 41K